Lil' About Me

Hi! My name is Hollie San Julian & I’m the proud designer of Holliewood Designs. I love, love, love stylish trends & fashions, interesting & luxurious chic boutique items & just the day to day Glitz & Glamour of being a girly girl but it was my appreciation for peoples diverse beauty & uniqueness that initially led to my photography biz, PhireBirds Photography & Design. As photography will always be my 1st professional love & joy, I have to say that since expecting a new baby Girl & realizing all the ’bling’ that can go with it, is what led to my new found love of designing unique couture items for ladies & babies. It started with genuine crystal baby luxury items but quickly turned to include my own jewelry designs for young girls & women. And there’s no telling what else that will lead to, so keep an eye out for all the lastest additions!(You can subscribe today or become a follower so that you do not miss a thing!) Newly married to a fantastic hubby, beautiful new baby girl & two businesses to manage has its challenges but it’s what I love & is so worth it to be able to capture beauty as well as distribute beauty designs to my customers. Of course I realize I’m not the only artist with distinguised ideas for other people of the world seeking unique arts to compliment their everyday lives. But I think you'll enjoy looking around my site as you will find that my designs include one- of-a-kind trends, fashions & handcrafted luxuries. There's a little something for everyone from babies to ladies.

If you have any questions, comment, suggestions, etc please feel free to contact me.

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.